Are you a low income pet owner that needs help getting your pet spayed or neutered? We can help! Voiceless-MI is able to assist by discounting spay neuter surgeries for needy owners. Spay Neuter is the answer to help stop the killing of homeless pets!
Do I Qualify?
- Live In Ingham, Eaton or Clinton county
- Are you at least 18yrs old?
- Are you low income, on SSI, disability or financial assistance?
- Can you use the voucher within a 30 day issuance period?
- Can you get your pet to and from the clinic we use in South Lansing? (5919 S. Cedar St, Lansing, MI 48911)*
If so, you qualify! Please fill out the application below. You will hear from a Voiceless-MI representative within 4 business days. This program is for already owned family pets, this is not for breeders, shelters, humane societies or rescue groups.
*If you have meet all other qualifications but have no transportation, give us a call and let us see if we can help you! We have many great volunteers in the tri county area that might be able to help you (517-993-8600)